Welcome To Hurlstone Associates
Hurlstone Associates are Technical Sales and Advisory Engineers who have operated within the Building Services Industry for almost 30 years.
We provide help and advice from our wide-ranging portfolio of trusted Principals shown to the left, covering tanks, booster sets, backflow prevention, underfloor heating, solar, water treatment, air curtains, washroom control, radiators and more.
We also offer water regulations advice, assistance and solutions with system design and the calculation of water demand. Hurlstones' friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you with plant room design, water demand calculation and provide expert advice on backflow prevention.
- Please check out our changes and updates at https://t.co/BjJUJYJPqW 198 days ago
- @DeanneFaurie we think you are tagging us in your posts incorrectly? Are referring to someone else? Thanks. 643 days ago
- London Riverside Offices uses Keraflo’s Tanktronic to Help Ensure Safe and Healthy Water - netMAGmedia Ltd https://t.co/BCewYzOfGr #uckfield 722 days ago
- Water Regs...are you in the know? This @ArrowValvesLtd tutorial on the Water Regs is very useful ... have a look: https://t.co/VqLxbdGuaa 728 days ago
- We have a number of useful datasheets & technical info to download here: https://t.co/HEFMxBw4wv 728 days ago
- Really useful ... datasheets & Technical references on mechanical equipment ... easy to access: http://t.co/HEFMxBw4wv 888 days ago
- @cistermiser Will be exhibiting at The Facilities Show, ExCel London, 16-18 June 2015 ... will we see you there? http://t.co/q4oj9e8jS7 1043 days ago
- A nice article ... All you need to know about Cold Water Tank Management; http://t.co/B97C9KvI2M ... Grab a cuppa & have a read :-) 1043 days ago
- @HurlstoneAssoci Position now filled :-) 1057 days ago
- We are thrilled to announce that we have a New Technical Sales Team Member, Ron Eunson. Welcome Ron :-) ... 1057 days ago
Hurlstones' Water Regulations advice covers the early stages of project design and plant room design, through to bringing existing systems into compliance.
All literature, manuals, how to video clips and much more useful information is available on our DATASHEETS page. Check it out!
Since the implementation of the Water Regulations in 1999, Hurlstones have undertaken a programme of training, providing CPD accredited seminars in both a formal setting, and to smaller groups at our Clients’ offices.
Please contact us if you would like us to arrange a CPD seminar at your offices.